Look at those big BLUE eyes!!! He got those from his Daddy
Mason really wants to big boy--He can hold his head up all byhimself!! (for only a few seconds)
Ever since day one Mason has always had a smile on
his face. At first we thought it was just gas but he is just a really
happy baby! Especially after he eats.
7 comments:
He is sooo cute! He looks JUST like Mick! That's how it should be, boys should look like their dads and girls should look like they're moms. However, my little girl is the spitting image of her dad, nice.
Hey Lindsay- This is Jenna (Heinrich) Corry. It was fun to find your blog. Mason is so cute- he looks like a little man already! :) It's great to find you on here... Feel free to swing by our blog as well! :) thecorrys.blogspot.com
Linds! I did get your text the other day! Oh my he really has got to be the cutest thing! gosh babies are so darn cute! :) ARe you having so much fun or is it stressful? prob both huh? Miss you linds!!!!!!!!!
Hi linds! I just found your blog through hillary's. Your little boy is so dang cute! How exciting to have such a cute little family!
Ok! I am so glad I found your blog! Your little one is so cute! I just talked to your mom and she said you just moved to Henderson! :) I hope everything is going well!
Hey! I hope your drive and move went well. We miss you guys!
Hey Lou! I've been waiting for you to start a blog so I could see that cute baby of yours. He's adorable! -Annie
Post a Comment