Mason turned 6 months old a few weeks ago. He is 17 pounds 6 ounces and 27 inches long!!
Over the past month he has gotten skinnier but taller. Mason is sitting up all by himself and still trying to crawl. He loves to walk around the house (I have to hold his hands of course). Mason never stops laughing and Smiling!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
8 comments:
He always has the biggest smile! Bella was the same size as Mason is - they would have been the best friends! Is Mich's school going ok?
What a cutie! I love that great big smile! Can you believe how fast they grow?
We miss seeing you guys so much. I hope that all is going well for you!!!
I feel like I always say the same thing on here but I can't help it. Mason is sure growing fast. I love his happy face. I take Ashlyn in for her 9 month check up in a couple weeks so we'll have to see how much taller she is than him. (she was 27 1/2 I think at her 6 month)
Aren't you loving Prison Break!
That is great to hear that Mick is loving it and doing well. A relief for you I'm sure! Dave is doing really well also. He was able to get all A's in the summer (great GPA booster since the summer wasn't as hard) and has started this year off good as well. I think it just took getting use to how those teachers tested and it definitely took a full year. So if he can just make it one more year I can then stop stressing. I'm sure you feel the same with Mick. It's so stressful on us wives!! ;)
Hey Lindsey!!! I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did!!! How are you? Oh my gosh Mason is a doll! He totally has your eyes!!! You look great!!! Just wanted to say HI!!!!
*Britny Park (Soderquist)
Oh he's a cutie! Keep up that nursing as long as you can!
He's soooo cute Linds! I can't wait to see him in person in a few weeks...we miss you guys!!!
Linds HOw are you? I tagged you! so check out my blog and then do it! I miss you and little one. Kyler and I moved to Provo by the way. :) Oh and I accidently tagged you by saying Lindsay L. sorry. Lindsay H is now tagged. :)
Post a Comment