He is getting so big! I wonder if it's a boy thing. Your Christmas looked fun. How nice to be so close to family. Thanks for the Christmas card, I feel like such a lame-o that I didn't get any out this year. Hey we might be coming through Vegas in March on our way to Arizona and I would love to stop and see you if it were to work out. I hope you enjoy your winter.
3 comments:
he is such a cutie Linds! Glad I got to see you guys...even for a short bit...over Christmas :)
Give him beans! That would make it fun for the entire family eh!
He is getting so big! I wonder if it's a boy thing. Your Christmas looked fun. How nice to be so close to family. Thanks for the Christmas card, I feel like such a lame-o that I didn't get any out this year. Hey we might be coming through Vegas in March on our way to Arizona and I would love to stop and see you if it were to work out. I hope you enjoy your winter.
Post a Comment