Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Mason had his first birthday this past week.
He had so much fun playing in his baseball cake!
We celebrated with family in St. George.
We can't believe how fast the first year has gone-
Mason is so much fun, we love you Mason!
"ALL DONE!!"
MMMM....

Mick tied a balloon around Mason's wrist-he had
a good old time trying to figure it out! :)


I Love You!



Mick is making sure Mason gets his work-out
in for the day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick and Lindsay! I can't believe you're little guy is so big. I remember when you just found out you were pregnant! Geez how time flies! Hope you are doing well. Chris and Susie Zenger(from the good ol' marrieds ward)

Allyssa said...

What a big boy! He is so cute! I'm glad you had a great time celebrating his birthday. We'll have to get together soon... we are moving in the next two weeks so you'll have to come over for dinner and see our new place:)

Hayley said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already one! Didn't this past year go by so fast?

He is so stinkin cute! Looked like he had a wonderful birthday!

Kathy Nielson said...

Oh Happy Birthday Mason!! Wow that went by fast! He is such a handsome little guy, I love it. Well I hope everything is going good, love you guys.

Heidi said...

Hey Linds! I guess I need to check your blog more often because I can't believe Mason is already one! Wow! He is such a cute little guy. Next time you are in town give me a call because we would love to see you and Mick. Hope things are going well for you! -Heidi

felicia said...

Ahhhh! I can't believe he's 1 already! I can't believe it's already been a year since you were here in AZ. Crazy! Happy Birthday! I so wish we lived closer...my guys would love to play with Mason! Love YOU!

The Hansens said...

Happy b-day MASON! WOW I cant believe he is a year. He is so old and cute as ever! I miss you linds. Hope to see you soon!

Jeff and Susan said...

wow i can't believe he is 1 that is crazy! i love the bday cake! We miss ya!!!!