Monday, March 9, 2009

Mason is Famous....in the mall

So I always take Mason to get his pictures
taken at the Picture People in our mall.
I took him to get his 1 year pictures and
I loved them! They turned out so cute.
Then about 1 week later the manager at the
store called me and asked if they could display
Mason's pictures on their walls!!! I was so excited
so we took him there to get a picture of him by his pictures at the store!!







6 comments:

krista jo said...

cool! But, I am not surprised...Mason is such a cutie!

Allyssa said...

that is so cool!

Rylee said...

I'm not suprised either, he is so adorable. How fun!

Kathy Nielson said...

He is already making girls turn heads! That is way cool, I love those pictures.

Kyler and Hillary said...

hi linds! I love mason! he is so handsome. It was so nice of you to call me the other week linds and so good to talk to you! Love you and miss you

Alexis said...

Hey Mick & Lindsay - your little boy is so adorable! I found your blog off of Cathie's!! Hope all is well with you guys!!