Here is Mason all ready for church in his new
Easter outfit from Grandma. Mason also
has to have his blankie everywhere he goes-
He has to eat with it, sleep with it, and he
even tried to take a bath with it!! I sure hope
nothing ever happen to this blankie-We should've
bought 2 of them
by folding his arms! :)
4 comments:
That's funny about his blanket. Bella is the same way but with her stuffed dog. I have to hide it when she takes a bath otherwise if she sees it she wants to bring it in with her. I bought a backup dog because she is obsessed. You should probably do the same before they don't sell that blanket anymore. How fun that he is walking now. I actually think it's less work with them walking, sooo much easier being able to just put them down to go play and you don't have to hold them all the time. Just my opinion though :) Your apt looks the exact same as the one you had here.
look at you guys... how cute! congrats on mason's new accomplishment. i'm sure things are going to get a lot more complicated now that he is off to explore all by himself. hope you are enjoying the break!
Wow - what a handsome boy!!!
Oh, I love that picture of him and Mick! They look so much alike right next to eachother. He is no longer a baby...... how sad. When they walk it's like they grow up so fast. They start running, talking, and then talking back! Good for him though. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment