Mason turned 18 months a few weeks ago.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
A little up date on Mason:
-He is getting 9 teeth right now!!!I knew he
would get them all at once since he
only has 4 right now! His diet
consists of ice cream and popsicles.
-He LOVES swimming and jumping in the pool.
-He loves to dance and loves animals
-He loves balls (hopefully we have a future
baseball player....notice the picture below)





8 comments:
your boy is so cute... and i love your new camera and the crisp images it takes! we finished lost by the way... :) and so i will come soon and return them. we are excited for season 4!
you are getting so good at photography. i'm so impressed, when we finally get a good camera you'll have to give me tips. and yes we're up for hanging out whenever! are you going to the school on friday? i think reece said you guys are going to bring mason for the pediatric class thing. i'm bringing ryd and pj so i'm sure we'll see you there! we are still planning on going to dinner with you guys...this weekend maybe? :-)
Lyndsay! Those pictures are great! Mason is so big I can't believe it! I miss having you as a running/ walking partner. I need someone at the gate waiting for me. Miss you guys!
he is such a stud muffin, i love him and i have never even met the little guy!! we need to plan a trip to vegas and come visit for sure!!!
holy cow he is seriously the cutest thing!
Such cute pictures!! What a handsome boY!!
he's so darling! i'll have to remember to call you this week while you're in town and so we can get these boys together!
Lindsay, just found your blog! You're little boy is so flippin cute!! I love those pictures! What a little heart-breaker!
Post a Comment