I am so proud of Mason....We got him this little
potty a few months ago and he loves
sitting and playing on it. I have been sitting
him on it in the mornings and also before he
gets in the bath tub, and this morning he
actually went pee in it. He was so excited to
flush the big boy potty when he was done.
It is Mason and his cousin at the St. George
temple.



6 comments:
Please send that picture to the Ensign...or something like that! Priceless!
that is amazing that he went potty! hopefully he'll keep it up! We have one for Ashlyn but nothing yet...she just pushes out toots. :)
Way to go Mason! i love the temple picture too.
yes you did get some cute ones :) Love the potty pics...way to go Mason! And yes that temple picture is priceless! miss you guys...and the sun! It has been non stop down pooring since we arrived :( I am so bummed because I was hoping to take some darling fall pics of miss Brynlee...probably won't be happening...oh well :) See you soon.
Very cute pics!! Way to go potty, Mason! I love the temple pic. And in the last pic, Mason looks so much like Mick!
Great Grandma Buckwalter (Gayle) and Uncle Bill are enjoying these photos! Very nice - From Denver, CO
Post a Comment