Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We celebrated my 24th birthday in St. George
with all my family a week early.
Then we celebrated my real birthday in
Disneyland. It was supposed to be a
surprise but of course Mick couldn't keep
it a secret so I knew about it, but it
was still a great surprise!!




Mason loved all the characters-he had
to say HI to all of them. He was so cute on
all the rides-every ride he just said "Wee Wee"
the entire ride!




Waiting for our shuttle



For Halloween Mason was a little PA!!
I just love the little scrubs!









6 comments:

Allyssa said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Happy 24th Birthday :)

The Wynn Family said...

So much fun! I think Disneyland is my favorite place. I say we go for our kids but deep down I know it is for me. Happy Birthday!

Kyler and Hillary said...

Linds! Happy Birthday, awhile ago...I'm a little late! I love you and looks like you had a dang blast in Disneyland! Hope we see you soon!

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

Linz! I'm so glad I came across your blog! Ours is shellyandgarrett.blogspot.com. You are just as beautiful as ever, and your little man is such a cutie! I bet he was in heaven at Disney Land :) I LOVE his Halloween costume, I'm in PA school right now! Wish it was just a fun thing I could dress up for and be done with haha. Keep in touch, and happy birthday!!

Rylee said...

Oh I wanna go back to Disneyland now! Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope you had a happy birthday. We need to get together. Peyton's been sick so give us a few more days so that we don't infect little Mason with whatever she had.

Jeff and Susan said...

Yeah Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!!!! I am jealous you got to go to disneyland, you look so good and beautiful as always!!! Miss you guys lots! Can't wait to meet little mason one day!! Way cute costume idea!!